Become an Owner at Lakelands
Premium Service Plan - Class A Memberships
The Class A memberships enjoy full family privileges of unlimited golf and range facilities, beach and club house amenities for themselves, spouse and any children under 23! The Club's robust Class A membership includes our full array of amenities! This ownership level is the keystone to our success as Livingston County's only member owned club. Outlined below is everything included with this membership.
- One Free Guest a Day!
- 40% Discount on Food
- $1,450 Food & Beverage Credit Applied Annually
- Golf Shop Discount at Cost + 10%
- $150 Golf Shop Credit Applied Annually
- Bag Storage
- Full Locker
- Registration with GAM
- Voting & Running for Office Privileges
- Access to golf at 175 Private Clubs Nationwide with the Private Club Network
- Children & Grandchildren can enter for our Scholarship Program
- Exclusive reciprocity with other local clubs
Contact Meagan Weir,
810-231-3000, firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming an equity owner at Lakelands.